Tuesday 16 January 2018

New In: Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Resurrection Products!

Hello My Lovelies

Winter is officially upon us and its almost like the hair gods at Bed Head could hear women across the country screaming out for hair products to keep their hair looking sleek and gorgeous during these months; because they've just launched a new shampoo, conditioner and hair mask called urban anti-dotes resurrection.

The brand have released this range before in level 1 and 2 but this range being number 3 is on a whole other level. The shampoo smells divine and really cleans the hair to the root without leaving it greasy.

The conditioner is a rich formula that has hydrated my hair and has left it shiny which is what you want in these horrid dull, cold winter months. I love that the conditioner is in a smaller bottle as I'm always left with way too much product and still using it long after the shampoo has been binned.

All of the products are perfect for anybody whose hair is in a real need of some love, care and attention. My friend who has bleached hair swears by this item and won't use anything else. My hair is frizzy and takes a lot to tame, I found the intensive conditioner a god send for my mad hair. I use this product once a week and make sure that I leave it on my hair as I shave or sit in the bath with a good book. I found the longer you left it on the better and healthier my hair feels after.

I can guarantee you that that their hair will be smiling when you use these products! You can purchase the range from Bed Head from as little as £15 for two bottles.

Have you tried anything from Bed Head? Let me know in the comments all of your thoughts!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83