Monday 26 February 2018

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day Number 27!

Hello My Lovelies

It's been a while since I posted my last outfit of the day but I had a few new items in my wardrobe and I wanted to share those with you all. Queue the awkward poses and you have a fashion blog post!

My sparkly jumper is from Marks and Spencer which I bought in the January sales and was an utter bargain-it's really comfy and can be easily dressed up with a leather skirt and boots. My denim skirt is an oldie but a goodie from New Look.


 My leggings are from Matalan, I now go there to pick up new leggings if I can't get to Primark because they cost £6 a pair and are excellent quality. My coat is from the Peacocks sale and cost £15, it's fluffy all the way through so perfect for warmer winter days and a great transition to Spring. 


Finally my trainers are from Vans, I purchased these really recently and they are by far the most comfiest trainers I have ever owned. I can't wait until next weekend when I can put them on again. My beret is from Primark and cost £4 I saw the exact same one in Topshop but it cost £15!

Also in these photographs is my Fuji Instax Mini camera that I was gifted at Christmas. I was off out and decided to take my camera along to try outside as all the pictures I've taken so far have been inside.

What new items have you bought recently? share all with me on twitter @steaders83.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X






No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83