Saturday 3 February 2018

DIY Valentines Present Idea!

Hello My Lovelies

Valentines is just around the corner and I thought I'd share with you a present I've made for my boyfriend that's cheap, simple and easy to make and will make who ever you give this to smile.
The gift I've decided to make is like a scratch card! Read on to see what it looks like and what's under each!
I originally saw this on Facebook and saved the video for ages and decided for Valentines this was the perfect time to try it. So firstly I'm useless at this type of thing and most people will make this look super gorgeous but for me it was just to try it out and to give a gift that's a bit different.
First of all you'll need some acrylic paint in silver, a paint brush, scissors, paper, contact paper (the stuff you used to cover your school books in if it wasn't wall paper) and a small amount of washing up liquid.


So...you take a bowl and add a small amount of the washing up liquid and a blob of the silver paint and you mix the two. On a piece of paper and on the contact paper draw out the shape you are going to write your gift or idea which will then go under the scratch card paint.

I decided to put things like ice cream night or you get to watch YouTube all night etc.- they are cheap and easy presents which can be redeemed when ever the recipient wants!

You then add the paint over the plastic side of the contact paper which is covering your paper and wait for it to dry!

Once it's dry you're ready to cut out and add to a card or present and wait for them to scratch away to see what's underneath!


And...whala you have a fun gift to give! Have you ever made a DIY present before- if so make sure you share it with me below or on Twitter @steaders83.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X
                

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83