Friday 9 February 2018

Product of the Month-January!

Hello My Lovelies

Welcome back to my product of the month and my first of 2018!A little late I know but I still wanted to share with you something I've been loving throughout January. This month I have not stopped wearing this item since I was gifted them on Christmas Day- little did I know that I needed this product so much and now that I have them I don't think I could ever live without them again! The item I 'm speaking of is slippers, Toms slippers!!



I didn't know that Toms even did slippers till my boyfriend gave them to me, he knows that last summer I wore my Toms shoes every single day and so when he spotted that they did slippers too he just knew I would love them. He was right too, as a non slipper wearer I thought I might not enjoy popping them on my feet but the furry insides are like wearing clouds and I long for getting home from work and slipping them on!

At a fraction of the Ugg price tag (I was tempted this year by them) and that they help children across the world with their shoe for a shoe campaign I'm more than happy that I'm rocking these on my feet this winter!

Do you own any shoes or slippers from Toms? Let me know in the comments your favourite pair.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                     X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83