Tuesday 6 March 2018

Empties 22!

Hello My Lovelies

The last empties I shared with you all was back in October, firstly I can't believe how fast time has gone and secondly I can't believe I've not had any empties of merit to show you all. However here I am back with some used up products!

I picked up this Bath and Body Works hand wash in the scent Frosted Cranberry when I was in New York in October and I couldn't wait to use it-I was good though and held off till December. It was a lovely sweet scent and perfect for the winter months. its such a shame that we can't easily get these products here in the U.K.

For Christmas I was gifted the COLAB unicorn dry shampoo by sister, she knows I'm the biggest fan of the brand and when she saw they had a new scent she knew she had to get it for me. Whilst this was great to use I think my favourite still is the Candy as its super sweet smelling.

Finally is the Dove pampering pistachio shower foam. This shower foam is another great sweet fragranced product and perfect for everyday washing and also for when I need to shave. I've since bought this also in the pear scent which is very summery- the 200ml bottle lasts for ages and if bought on offer can be a bargain.

What items have you been using up recently? Share with me as always on twitter @steaders83 or Instagram @wonderfulworldblog

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83