Monday 26 March 2018

UNO- The game for all the family!

Hello My Lovelies

Over Christmas I was introduced to the game UNO. Now a lot of you reading this will be thinking you've made it to 34 and never played it and to all of you I say I KNOW!!! What were my parents doing? To those of you who were like me and never heard or played it before this post is for you!

This game is so easy to learn-I was so nervous sitting there with my boyfriend's family learning a new game (I'm rubbish at learning games) but it was so simple a child could play this- and they do my godson is 11 and can play it with his eyes shut!

The aim of the game is get rid of all your cards and not to be left with the higher number or 'special cards' like the one in the pic (the plus four). You can put down any colour or number and you change the colour to fit what you need to rid yourself of it!

It becomes all the more fun when you have a +4 or a miss a go card or my all time favourite the switch your cards with another player. It's all about making sure you use your cards at the right time but don't end up being left with them.

UNO is better when you have more than two players but I have spent quite a few winter nights recently playing just my mum and we have almost wet ourselves at me loosing every single game, me getting in a huff and then wanting to play all again!

Have you ever played UNO before? Share your thoughts with me over on twitter @steaders83 or Instagram @wonderfulworldblog.

Till next time,
                 Tori.
                     X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83