Monday 14 May 2018

12 hours in London (2018 edition!)

Hello My Lovelies

A couple of weekends ago my boyfriend and I decided to go to London to celebrate our first year together. Read on to see what we got up to in our whirlwind visit to the Capital.

It was a cold and grey day in London when we visited but we still took full advantage of visiting the sites and started our day by walking over Westminster Bridge from Big Ben which is currently having some renovations and towards the London Eye. Once along the South Bank we stopped to eat our Doughnut Time doughnuts that we had picked up at Victoria. I'm not lying when I say they were the most delicious, huge doughnuts we had ever had- I couldn't even eat mine in one go and had to save it for the coach journey home.


After taking in all of the street entertainers and doing a spot of people watching we jumped on the tube and I took Ollie to my favourite gallery in London the Saatchi Gallery which is free to visit. It's a gallery full of modern art, not to everyone's taste that's for sure but I do love popping in when ever I'm in London to see what kind of crazy stuff they have exhibited!


After spending an hour or so at the Saatchi Gallery it was time to jump back on the tube and head over to Dalloway Terrace for dinner. We ate burgers and chips and drank red wine and obviously got a photo with 'that' flower wall! I'm so glad I've had the chance to dine here as its been on my list for a while- next time though I would love to try out Bob Bob Ricard!

 

Before too long it was time to had back to the coach and travel back to the Isle. Have you been to London recently? What have been your favourite things to do whilst there? Let me know in the comments or on Instagram @wonderfulworldblog.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83