Friday 4 May 2018

What I got for my Birthday 2018!

Hello My Lovelies

A couple of weeks ago it was my 35th Birthday and like every other year I was utterly spoilt by friends and family and this year my boyfriend too. Scroll on down to see what lovely things I was gifted!


My sister treated me to this cute Cath Kidston sausage dog notebook as she knows I would love to own one one day. My mum and dad treated me to my Chanel card holder at Christmas which was a combined present for my Birthday but then they very kindly also bought me a M&S jumper and took me out for dinner at the most gorgeous restaurant in my area.

My boyfriend's mum and step dad bought me a Topshop voucher which I've already spent some on a belt (keep an eye out for that on here in a upcoming post!). My boyfriend bought me a ticket to a festival for in the summer, some Ray-Bans which were an utter surprise and a YSL lip balm which I literally haven't stopped using since I received it. He also bought me the Ministry of Sound, I love acoustic album which is amazingly chilled!
My dear friend Manx sent me the cutest gift in the post a 'bear hug' filled with gorgeous gifts including a mug, biscuits and Tea Pigs tea bags! I also received a jacket, mug and scarf from another friend which will also be featuring here on the blog in an upcoming post! My work gang decorated my desk and gifted me some flowers which was lovely to come into work on my last day before a long weekend.

I had the best birthday and I'm thoroughly grateful for all of the gifts, cards and love I received on the day.

Till next time,
                   Tori
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83